Monday, November 19, 2012

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO A CHILD

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

"Nelson" <nwh@shaw.ca> schrieb
> OK Homer, out with it,
> what have you done to a child?

I as a mother have brought a male son to believe that women and men
are equals, and refused to operate in the male son what the son had as a
male that I needed as a female.

I tought my sons that male and female are two equal halves of a
yin/yang whole, rather than two circles of 4 encompassing circles, child,
woman, man and God.

I was absent as a mother.

I blamed what my son came to be on what my son was, a male, rather
than taking full responsibility for his outcome.

I did not consider myself accountable for the sins of my sons.

I did not raise my son to take rank over me as a mother when his time
came.

I was jealous of my son's manhood, and I knew that the closest I
would ever get to BEING a man was to HAVE a man through my son, but this
was not enough for me, so no one was going to be a man if I could help it.

I made nothing of what it took for men to create, build and maintain
civilization around me.

I new nothing of how cars were designed or made, but I did know how
to drive and that was good enough for me.

I believed that men were not needed, that a women could do anything a
man could do only better.

I occluded in myself any knowledge I had of what men could do that I
couldn't even begin to master.

I pretended not to realize that the reason men fight war with each
other, is because they are trying to destroy their mothers.

I taught my son he was mortal, and had never been a woman before this
life, and I made myself crazy so as to sap attention from my husband that
was better spent on my son.

Homer

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Mon Nov 19 03:06:02 EST 2012
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore228.memo
Send mail to archive@lightlink.com saying help
================== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===================
Learning implies Learning with Certainty or Learning without Certainty.
Learning across a Distance implies Learning by Being an Effect.
Learning by Being an Effect implies Learning without Certainty.
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning, but
not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFQqehqURT1lqxE3HERAlSBAKCDeps9SjclHDNUXuZ9k0HkPCi3iACeN6vV
hVkhKo6QZqKcN/gCI0wJc4w=
=+3ro
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
HomerWSmith-L mailing list
HomerWSmith-L@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment