Thursday, December 16, 2010

ADORE327

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


rockyslammer (rockyslammer@postmaster.co.uk) wrote:
>Yes I'm sorry - the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around it!

>The space cadets have a shock in store for them.

>If anyone out there can demostrate the existance of any spiritual
>being, thetan or whatever you want to call it I will gladly change my
>mind. If someone can demonstrate the existance of any God I would love
>to to find out about it. Mind you I suppose I should cover my arse by
>sitting on the fence. When I die and I find there IS a God I'm going
>to be a little embarassed. Mind you Heaven will be a bit lonely for me
>as all my friends will have gone to the other place!! I will have to
>ask for a transfer.

Looking to others for proof that you exist is silly.

Waiting until you die for proof that you will live beyond body
death is also silly, it also indicates a terribly closed down
awareness with no perception of the divine.

I would say you been saying no to really good drugs for way to
long.

Be that as it may, it is belief in false certainties that close
the mind to true certainties, two of which are eternality and
divinity.

Cleanse your mind of the things you believe are true but which
you can not possibly know are true, and let only what you are
perfectly certain of remain, and the visions that the true truth has
to offer you will start to turn on.

However let one false certainty remain, one pretense to
knowing that which you can not possibly know, and your mind will
remain closed down.

Truth is a jealous god and will not be seen with lie colored
glasses. If you pretend to truth you do not have, then the true
truth will not give one bit of itself to you.

You have no certainty that others exist, only that you yourself
exist. Thus looking to others for certainty of anything about
yourself is very ass backwards.

Oh yeah, and doesn't work.

Homer

Wed Apr 12 18:29:46 EDT 2006

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Thu Dec 16 03:06:02 EST 2010
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore327.memo
Send mail to archive@lightlink.com saying help

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFNCchqURT1lqxE3HERAtGuAJoDUgBxVEyhn8h0gVBGZrbJCNqmwACgxIWC
qg+l70tET6CjSA3CazaNTko=
=DO0O
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Homerwsmith-l mailing list
Homerwsmith-l@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment