Friday, August 5, 2011

ADORE276

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Curiosus (curiosus@fastmail.fm) wrote:
>If some day I was detecting entities attached to myself, I could
>revise my opinion.

So I am sound asleep in my bed, snoring away, having a wonderful
dream, and some pretty young thing comes up to me and says "Hey
Homer, you know we are dreaming right now, right?"

Me I spend a second thinking about it, look around me, scratch my
head, try to remember what my waking life is really like, and usually
I get just enough aware to figure out that I am in fact dreaming, so I
say "Yeah, I think so, I think I live in Ithaca, not ... what's the
name of this town/planet anyway?

I look deep into their eyes and I ask "Hey are you real?"

They look at me and say "What do you mean am I real, are YOU real
you big oaf?!"

So we smile at each other, and then she says "You know this dream
is only going to last for a short while, I got maybe 3 minutes here
before I wake up..."

And I say "Yeah I know, I got maybe 5..." and we hug and cry
because there is so much love and we know we will never see each other
again.

And so it goes, a few minutes later she disappears from the dream
and 3 minutes or so later I wake up too.

Was this being actual?

BT?

What do you think?

Homer

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Fri Aug 5 03:06:02 EDT 2011
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore276.memo
Send mail to archive@lightlink.com saying help

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFOO5ZbURT1lqxE3HERApc4AJ47IgkprwiE03pjFZt9UkXaIBiFRgCbBq9D
8CdM4WkJFoViXzXRxgCINM4=
=Go66
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Homerwsmith-l mailing list
Homerwsmith-l@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l
_______________________________________________
Clear-L mailing list
Clear-L@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/clear-l

No comments:

Post a Comment