Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ADORE545 (fwd)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

YOU ARE A REAL PERSON!

I had another dream last night after a long day's auditing of
'What in present time are you (prep check button) mostly making
nothing of?'

People are walking around in a TREMENDOUS condition of
'NO PTSness', and NO SP, mostly SP super clusters.

Running Union Station today on "spot a person, spot their 'NO
PTS, NO SP, NO cluster' considerations", was interesting.

Anyhow I have described in my past postings the various levels of
obnoxious entities that manifest in my dreams, and the various NOTS
commands I have used to either make them behave, puddle them, or blow
them into fairy dust.

I have also described how there is still a layer of obnoxious
entities that do not respond at all to anything I have done before, to
a point where they will mock me by giving ME the commands themselves,
all the while cackling at my foolishness for thinking I can handle
them.

So last night there I was in some place or another and there was
a gang of thugs all approaching me and jumping on me, and trying to
beat me up.

I threw everything I had at them, "You are a BT!, Who are you,
who am I, what are you, what am I, How many are you, How many am I,
How can I serve you, How can you serve me? I am bought by the blood
of Jesus, leave me alone!" etc., to absolutely no avail.

Its like taking on 10 guys in a sword fight and you KNOW you are
going to lose this one.

Then suddenly out of the blue I start yelling at them "You are a
real person, you are all real people!"

Everyone of them stopped in their tracks, looked at me like this
was a new thought, and proceeded to behave themselves shortly
thereafter.

I have been using "You are a BT!" as the opening accusative for a
long time because it works like a charm on 96 percent of the
miscreants in my dreams with no further need to unmock them with who,
what and how many. I am not trying to destroy them, just want them to
behave and leave me alone.

But now I am going to use 'You are a person, you are real people,
you are a real being, you are a conscious unit." etc.

Major step forward.

Homer

Sun Aug 19 00:15:36 EDT 2007

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Tue Dec 15 12:06:01 EST 2015
WEB: http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.org
FTP: ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore545.memo
Send mail to archive@lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Learning implies Learning with Certainty or Learning without Certainty.
Learning across a Distance implies Learning by Being an Effect.
Learning by Being an Effect implies Learning without Certainty.
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFWcEh5URT1lqxE3HERAmVmAKCr8i5h0+2fVEfXzDAQR4OW89iENgCfV8NC
TfmzWKmbdMspklNiOzuyBHk=
=AsoM
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
HomerWSmith-L mailing list
HomerWSmith-L@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment