Friday, September 3, 2010

Re: ADORE203 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 22:36:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Homer Wilson Smith <homer@lightlink.com>
To: Thaddeus Slamp <thaddeus.slamp@gmail.com>
Cc: clear-l@mailman.lightlink.com
Subject: Re: ADORE203

> Homer; if yo're not an anti-semite, you might want to not sound like
> 1, unless you have to.

I am anti bigotry, I call them as I see them.

I spend most of my time raking the Christians over the coals, I
generally leave the Jews alone. When my parents died in 5th grade
(christian background) I was dumped on a 1/2 Jewish 1/2 Christian family
and lived in a fully Jewish neighborhood for many years, Roslyn Heights
Long Island.

Jews were all I knew.

Most of them didn't like me very much, blue eyes and blond hair and
all, and of course jewish girls would have nothing to do with me, because
'her meat was kosher and mine was crucified (Adore)', but beyond that I
find most of heavy truely anti semitic stuff ala Filbert to be stupid, as
most of my presently good friends are Jewish, because I HATE Christians to
pieces.

> Your initial piece was close to obviouslky veiled
> anti-semitism,

Uh, show me one line. Otherwise consider yourself
a hallucinating crazy.

It was in fact almostly openly disparaging of the CHRISTIANS although
I did not mention them by name.

I suspect, and I merely ask you to consider whether
> that is the soup 1 must dig in for THE PRIZE, most worthy of all our
> energies.

Well exactly which sentences would you change?

Homer


_______________________________________________
Clear-L mailing list
Clear-L@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/clear-l
_______________________________________________
Homerwsmith-l mailing list
Homerwsmith-l@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment