Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ADORE452

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


I AM NOT

All aberration is enforced Basic Truth, or Native State.

Native state is utter non manifestation, sleep if you will.

That is a kind of I AM NOT.

But right after waking up the intensity of I AM would burn a
body's eyes out if the thetan dared to look upon himself while in it.

For those who wish to keep a thetan down, it has been convenient
to remind thetans that 'truth' is 'I AM NOT', and then get them to
deny themselves into oblivion down the tone scale.

So you get some guy in rags walking around claiming 'I am not! I
am not! Egolessness is the key to salvation', but he's subdeath
notice, in a body, rags included, so what ever he's selling as
salvation is death at the bottom of the tone scale.

At the bottom, the apparency is I AM NOT.

BEING NOTHING -20.0

At the top, the truth is "I AM NOT, BUT I SURE CAN BE, HEH!"

Seek I AM NOT and you will find I AM.

Seek I AM, and you will find I AM NOT.

If you do it right, you will go up instead of down.

Don't forget I AM *AND* I AM NOT. :)

That should make the needle jump.

Homer


- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith The Paths of Lovers Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF Cross Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer@lightlink.com In the Line of Duty http://www.lightlink.com

Tue Feb 20 00:18:24 EST 2007

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Tue May 3 03:06:02 EDT 2011
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore452.memo
Send mail to archive@lightlink.com saying help

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFNv6laURT1lqxE3HERAuU0AKCfHIGGUbwqHm9agagJzlGAIDbRSwCeKXko
+3yRgeUiVN7Ws6jPxcWHy1I=
=3qGi
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Homerwsmith-l mailing list
Homerwsmith-l@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment