Thursday, October 14, 2010

SESSION

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


Again I set up two meters, two Mark V's this time, one right handed
and one left handed, so the two dials were very close to each other in the
middlle, and the TA arms were easy to reach with both hands.

Cans to the left hand meter in right hand, cans to the right
hand meter in left hand.

Quite a difference in response. Right hand cans often
read earlier and deeper. I would see the left hand meter
needle go zooming into a fall, and then the right hand meter
would follow slowly lackadasically later. Reads that were instant
on the left hand meter were very latent on right hand meter.

Sometimes needles were out of sync, left hand meter would
be rising slowly and right hand meter would be falling slowly.

I have a feeling my right brain (left hands) is a bit
over audited, as the left hands is the hands I solo with. I may
have been doing better when I was using two hands, but I can't
write that way only voice record.

Most of my solo was two handed for many years until recently
when I found that I could single hand solo and write things to
good effect.

Now I wonder.

In using two meters, eyes are rarely aimed at just one, thus periphery
vision comes into play. I can assess 'left brain, right brain' and notice
each meter read alone in turn.

Two meters also made the session more lively, because when one wasn't
reading, the other one would be. With one meter it would be considered a
no read. When I nailed something, often one meter would do the blow down,
and then the other would follow sort of as an after thought.

Ta was a bit higher on one than the other. Session
was about service facs, computations, domination and suppresed
earlier/other/higher universes.

Lots of mass and tension on throat and face over this.

Homer


- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith News, Web, Telnet Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 E-mail, FTP, Shell Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer@lightlink.com info@lightlink.com http://www.lightlink.com

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Thu Oct 14 03:06:03 EDT 2010
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/session
Send mail to archive@lightlink.com saying help

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFMtqvbURT1lqxE3HERAiwYAJ0RQ2VwhLwPnj8ZcEji02f36g0OzgCfW5A9
enNgIuZ/SANNLsv9rbC5KYg=
=5u8R
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Homerwsmith-l mailing list
Homerwsmith-l@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment