Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why did I leave Scientology?

> Question for you if I may -- apologies for all of these questions --
> why did you leave Scientology?

My bank account went clear and I was NoCaseGgain after coming back
from 6 intensives at Flag after 300 hours of ORG auditing.

They didn't have a clue what to do with or for me.

30 years later, I now have 1/2 a clue, but we are definitely
getting there.

You gotta understand that Scn or any therapy works well on people
who aren't that fucked up in side themselves, maybe they are PTS to the
zombie zoners around them, maybe they got regrets on the subject of
silver stakes, but basically they know they are eternal, they know they
came into this life with some purpose other than to die, and they are
still on that purpose even if they can't tell you what it is.

OT's in particular do well on the old OT levels, gets them cleaned
up, gives them permission to BE OT's again, and away they go.

A zombie zoner on the other hand doesn't want to know, he's so
scared and upset with source there aren't enough black holes in the
universe to bury his fear and anger in.

Auditing that guy is almost impossible.

That guy is me and most of the rest of the world.

Sometimes I think the Gods, if there are any, think they are
depending on me to crack this thing, so they can get on with that rest
of the world before it self nukes into oblivion again. In the meanwhile
they haven't a clue either.

As for me I can hear the Gods rapping their fingers on the table in
impatience.

I keep saying, listen you assholes, give me a proper living so I
don't have to audit over the chronic long term sinking of our financial
ship.

They answer back, suck it up dick wad, financial incompetence is
part of your case, solve it for us, will you dude? (Big sweet godly like
smile, so hard to resist).

I am in so much physical pain and suffocation that going on welfare
or permanent disability looks like a job promotion to me. Running an
internet service is a dead end. But if lightlink dies, all the people
working for us die too, as they are mostly in worse shape than I am.
Everyone is working from their death beds.

I intended lightlink to be a work at home kind of business, but it
turned out to be a work from your bed kind of business.

Homer

_______________________________________________
Homerwsmith-l mailing list
Homerwsmith-l@mailman.lightlink.com
http://mailman.lightlink.com/mailman/listinfo/homerwsmith-l

No comments:

Post a Comment